Report on VBW Engineering’s participation at ISH 2019
Messe Frankfurt is the place that attracts more than 2,500 exhibitors from the air conditioning and ventilation industry and around 200,000 visitors every two years. It is the best place for international meetings, which is why VBW Engineering has chosen to present its own products at ISH Frankfurt in 2019.
The spectacular, unique stand presented only three devices, but each of them represented a set of the company’s most interesting solutions on offer.
OKEANOS pool unit, equipped with a heat pump that significantly increases the heat recovery coefficient and makes it possible to dry the air in periods when 100% air supply does not ensure the required humidity, attracted interest. An additional advantage of using a heat pump in a swimming pool unit is the possibility to recover heat from the exhaust air and transfer it to heating the pool water. The fans of the air handling unit have ZAbluefin blades – bionic, corrugated, extremely efficient and very quiet. Modelled on the structure of the fins of the humpback whale, which cover enormous distances in the oceans, the fan was designed to be used with different pressure requirements.
In turn, a new type of dehumidifier from VBW Engineering caught the eye of visitors with its original design and the technology used. This innovative design includes the use of additional heat recovery (recuperator) in the regenerative air line. This significantly reduces the energy consumption of the entire unit. CK-type adsorption dehumidifiers, belonging to the BO series of air handling units, are used in ventilation systems where one of the main treatment parameters is to maintain low humidity levels.
The most interesting device of the stand was the air handling unit, which in itself constituted a set of capabilities of our company’s special solutions, starting from:
- acoustic air intake,
- carbon filter,
- highly efficient heat recovery (up to 93% efficiency),
- air handling units for high air temperature (up to 1,000oC),
- hygienic design of the air handling units tested for compliance with the conditions specified in DIN 1946-4, confirmed by TÜV Rheinland,
- pre-cooling system, where depending on the temperature and mode of operation, cost savings exceeding 40% can be achieved, quick return on investment due to energy savings (1–2 years), better dehumidification, no electric drives and operating costs,
- explosion-proof section, used in ventilation rooms classified as belonging to a gas explosion hazard zone or explosion of flammable liquids groups IIA and IIB in explosion hazard groups and temperature classes T1, T2, T3 and T4 (they have the EU Certificate for GAR appliances burning gaseous fuels).
To sum up the presence of VBW Engineering at the ISH Fair in Frankfurt – our air handling units successfully compete with the products of other exhibitors. Allowing any configuration of sections, meeting the most complex rigours of advanced air processing, as well as expectations related to the aesthetic appearance of the product – we present a product for the most demanding customers.