1. Who is the Website Administrator?
The administrator of the Site is VBW Engineering Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Gdynia, at ul. Chwaszczyńska 133D, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Gdańsk-North in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS No. 0000179959, NIP (Tax ID): 7251740637, REGON (Business ID): 472201129, with share capital of PLN 280,000.
2. What data do we process?
The Administrator processes the data you provide, leave or may access as part of the use of the Website www.vbw.pl, as well as data in other locations on the Internet, including data provided by you in the browsing history of websites and applications.
We also process data that you leave behind as part of your navigation of our Website (including data that you leave behind in the so-called cookies), data about websites and applications that you visit and content that interests you, including advertising content.
3. How do we process data?
The personal data disclosed by you are processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (hereinafter the GDPR).
4. Information clause
In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (hereinafter GDPR), VBW Engineering Sp. z o.o. informs that:
- The administrator of the Site is VBW Engineering Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Gdynia, at ul. Chwaszczyńska 133D, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Gdańsk-North in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS No. 0000179959, NIP (Tax ID): 7251740637, REGON (Business ID): 472201129, with share capital of PLN 280,000.
- In the case of any questions or comments concerning personal data protection, please contact the Seller via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6(1)(a) or (b) or (f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- Your personal data shall be processed for the purpose of entering into and performing an agreement, for the purpose of carrying out an order or providing a service, as well as for the purpose of fulfilling a legal obligation for the performance of an agreement, e.g. issuing an invoice.
- The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion and performance of the agreement/issuance of an invoice.
- The categories of your personal data that will be processed by the Company are personal data that come directly from you (or have been provided on your behalf) or personal data that have been collected from publicly available sources, in particular: name and surname, e-mail address, contact telephone number, mailing address.
- The recipients of your personal data are employees and associates of the Company, including, inter alia, entities that are authorised public bodies, provide legal advice, deliver correspondence..
- Your personal data will be stored and processed until you request their deletion or restriction of processing or object to processing, and request its transfer.
- Your personal data will be stored indefinitely or for as long as necessary for the performance of the agreement, and thereafter for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims.
- If your personal data is processed in order to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on the Controller, it will be stored for the time necessary to comply with this obligation.
- You have the right to access, rectify, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data, or you have the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to data portability.
- Where you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data.
The legal basis for the processing of your data may be:
- your consent;
- the need to perform the agreement or take action at your request prior to entering into the agreement;
- the need to comply with a legal obligation of the controller;
- legitimate interests of the controller, such as replying to your letters and requests.
The protection of your personal data is a priority for us. We endeavour to protect the personal data provided by you against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by means of appropriate technical or organisational measures.
If you notice a situation that may pose a threat to the security of your data, please inform us immediately.