A new addition to the VBW Engineering portfolio! Heat recovery module
The MHR (Multi Heat Recovery) module is designed to meet the need for high-efficiency heat recovery of approx. 90%. The use of a single counterflow heat exchanger is often either insufficient or too expensive, so the MHR module is the right solution. High efficiency and air capacity is achieved through the modular structure of recovery, which is composed of a large number of counterflow heat exchangers enclosed in a single system. The incoming streams of air (supply, exhaust) are distributed between respective heat exchangers.
The MHR solution provides significant savings in the maintenance of facilities, especially during winter. With good energy recovery results, MHR is considered a very ecological technology. It leads to a considerable decrease in energy consumption while maintaining optimal ventilation, which ensures a healthy environment in apartments, workplaces and production facilities. To further eliminate the heat loss of the device, its housing can be made using profiles that reduce thermal bridges, so as to obtain class TB1(M). The bridgeless profile generates an increased insulation of up to 63 mm, so that the housing achieves a heat transfer coefficient in class T1 (M).
- single/multi-family buildings,
- small business buildings,
- public buildings:
- offices, schools,
- service buildings: fitness clubs, cafés.
COUNTERFLOW HEAT EXCHANGER
- the lack of moving parts significantly increases the service life of the component,
- streams of supply and exhaust air are completely separated from each other (leakage of less than 0.5% of volume flow).
HEAT RECOVERY MODULE
Device type: standing
Number of sizes in the product series: BS, BD units
Insulation thickness: 50 mm, 63 mm, 70 mm
- condensate drain
- separation of air streams
Installation: indoors, outdoors
- high efficiency of heat recovery: up to 93%;
- innovative modular design